Sunday, January 23, 2011

Busy Busy

Pin It Yesterday I went to a Sew Saturday with my work's quilt club. My work has a recreation center that has workout equipment and rooms the different clubs can use. It was nice just getting out of the house and sewing all day and socializing with other women who like to sew. So, here is what I got accomplished.


I finished my Block Of the Month blocks BEFORE the class in a few weeks. That has to be a first. I'm usually scrambling at the last minute to finish so I can get my next set of blocks at class.



Yes. You do see yet another apron made from McCall's 2947. This time a peacock print in blue. I now have a grand total of five work aprons. We still aren't counting the red cobbler monstrosity because it will never see the light of day again.


 Lastly, I made a little coin purse. So sweet. I made it this morning and it only took about 1 1/2 hours. It is made from this pattern....



Please excuse the flash white spot. I picked this pattern up at my local Pacific Fabrics which is where I have my BOM (block of month) class. They also sell a little kit that has all the materials you need to make any of the little coin purses from the pattern.



I went a little crazy when I found out how easy these are to make. Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas 2011?



Let's see. I'm starting in January. What is the chance that I will actually get these made before Christmas?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...